Mobile/Web game that allows users to interact by collecting cards of all players, teams, and stadiums for FIFA Brazil World Cup. A one-of-its-kind trading card experience that lets users collect cards of all the players, teams, stadiums, and the official ball from the biggest football event, the World Cup.
To take full advantage of World Cup, an international football (soccer) event, it was important to build a strong brand presence in both a native mobile application as well as a web based and responsive site – all to be delivered in an extremely short timeline and ready to launch for the summer event.
All activity and interaction needed to synced for real-time results, social media integration, promotional and point redemption, push notifications, and custom newsfeeds.
Using Blisstering’s m2Serve mobile application platform, we were able to reduce the development time to provide both an Android and iOS platform solution – while in parallel develop the desktop and responsive versions. Utilizing Cloud data storage, users are able to interact with other users, stats, collect, trade and get all results in real time.
- Ability to partner with the customer, adapt to changing conditions, yet remain on-time and within budget
- Experience in delivering complex solutions
- The Solution Architect and the Project Manager acted as consultants and platform experts in providing the World Cup team with best practices, architectural and system behavior decisions.
- We assisted the Worl Cup team with workflows as the product requirements, data architecture and system requirements were not clear. We helped them freeze the behavior and then helped the technical team at World Cup take architectural decisions.
- Recognizing the challenges to manage Development teams at both ends, we communicated a common Process Flow, to be adhered by both teams during Development.
- Using SCRUM Agile methodology, features were distributed into sprints as they evolved and were frozen. This helped in keep up with the fast paced development and plan web and backend development to be ahead and in sync with mobile development.
- LAMP Stack - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP