Timegrab is a Mobile Social network especially designed for teams and athletes, making it easy for people to share educational and social content, streamline communication and have fun.
In today’s competitive world, parents want to track progress of their kids in each and every activity be it sports, academics or extracurricular. Also, sports leagues, whether professional or amateur, major or minor leagues, need a way to capture athlete performance, keep statistics, provide feedback, and measure improvement objectively.
After analyzing the client’s requirements, the Blisstering team build an app that would track the progress of athletes. Starting with baseball and skiing, and being extended to support 19 different sports, this app is helpful for coaches and parents.
With this app, the coaches can easily track the progress of their players, maintain statistics, create reports, annotate videos -- all of which can be shared with parents.
- Creating reports about each student, to be shared with parents.
- Parents and coaches can communicate with each other, send messages, etc. and also share special events.
- Coaches can put players on the field during a live game in the app and also maintain live statistics.
- App can record videos and add annotations to the video
- Web/CMS: Drupal, Drupal RESTful web services, WordPress
- Mobile: iOS, Android, Titanium for phone and tablet form factors
- Stack: LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- QA/PM: Selenium, Appium, Jira Confluence
- Integration: FMpeg PHP library for videos, Payment gateway, SMS
- Search: Apache/Solr
- Hosting: Pantheon